Please upgrade your browser.
Maryland 2019 Business Management and Finance (BMF) Summer Institute in Hunt Valley, Maryland
Dates: Tuesday, July 23 and Wednesday, July 24, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE), in partnership with MBA Research and Curriculum Center, is offering professional development for BMF program instructors. The conference includes on-site training; course-specific content, materials and supplies; and meals during the event. This specialized workshop is for Maryland secondary business, management, and finance instructors.
The focus of the BMF Summer Institute will be:
- Strategies for using newly developed Maryland BMF curricula, including Principles of Business Management and Entrepreneurship, Principles of Accounting and Finance, and Introduction to Marketing
- Teaching ideas, activities, lesson plans, and best practices for the classroom
- Networking with leaders in BMF, including secondary and post-secondary instructors and business professionals
Location: Embassy Suites Baltimore North—Hunt Valley
213 International Circle, Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Cost: $129 - Payment is due by Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
Refund Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com, no later than Friday, July 12, 2019, to receive a full refund. No refunds are possible for cancellations received after Friday, July 12.
Click here to register!
- Lunch and light snacks provided to all participants (July 23 and 24)
- Breakfast included only for overnight guest at Embassy Suites
Embassy Suites Baltimore North – Hunt Valley
213 International Circle
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Rates from $109/night + tax for a two double bed suite (must reserve by July 8th for this rate)
Reserve online here or,
Call (410) 584-1400 for reservations.and ask for MBA Research or BMF Summer Institute rate.